Below this video there’s a comprehensive list of quotes and sources used in it.
Quotation is a wonderful glimpse of the world we live in in one small but powerful phrase. All the outstanding quotes about Honesty in this video will change your ways of living and thinking by changing your perception of Honesty. Our crème de la crème quotes will put your mind to work and let you see your everyday life in a different light.
There’s a way to keep your most favorite quotes about Honesty from this compilation: you can copy them from the description below and paste into your Tinder / Skype / WhatsApp / Snapchat / Instagram / Facebook status bar to share your worldview.
Top 20 finest quotes about Honesty:
1) Seldom, very seldom, does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised or a little mistaken.
― Jane Austen
2) It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.
― George Washington
3) I think that if I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won’t tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn’t change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn’t really change the fact that you have what you have.
― Stephen Chbosky
4) To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.
― Charles Dickens
5) To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
― Mahatma Gandhi
6) Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking..
― Leo Tolstoy
7) Truth never damages a cause that is just.
― Mahatma Gandhi
8) Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.
― Thomas Jefferson
9) The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
10) Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery.
― Fyodor Dostoevsky
11) And that’s the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.
― Khaled Hosseini
12) Madame, all stories, if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true-story teller who would keep that from you.
― Ernest Hemingway
13) I have survived. I am here. Confused, screwed up, but here. So, how can I find my way? Is there a chain saw of the soul, an ax I can take to my memories or fears?
― Laurie Halse Anderson
14) You ask me what forces me to speak? a strange thing; my conscience.
― Victor Hugo
15) Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
― Franz Kafka
16) Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.
― George R.R. Martin
17) It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.
― Rick Riordan
18) To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.
― Criss Jami
19) If you want to write a negative review, don’t tickle me gently with your aesthetic displeasure about my work. Unleash the goddamn Kraken.”
[on Twitter, July 17, 2012]
― Scott Lynch
20) Whenever you are about to find fault with someone, ask yourself the following question: What fault of mine most nearly resembles the one I am about to criticize?
― Marcus Aurelius
On Daily Quotes you will discover lots of quotes for any occasion from famous people and characters, quotes for your daily experiences and quotes tops compiled by our smart experts.
Our inspiration quotes include not just wise words from real life thinkers, artists, writers, poets, or businessmen. On Daily quotes you will also find quotes from the finest books.
What’s the best quote, in your opinion? Have anything better to say about Honesty? Share your thoughts in the comment box.
And don’t forget to support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth your attention!
Subscribe to Daily quotes channel for more videos.