If you didn’t catch all the quotations in this video, look for them in its full description.
Life sayings and quotes add particular flavor to everything you do. Each of the outstanding quotes about Mountains in this video will change your mind and life by transforming your perception of Mountains. Our deep powerful quotes will bring inspiration and let you view your everyday life in a different light.
If you want to keep the quotes you like about Mountains, simply copy them from this description and use as status quotes for Snapchat / Tinder / Instagram / Skype / WhatsApp / Facebook to impress Make space for the most notable real life quotes about Mountains on your Instagram / Snapchat / WhatsApp / Tinder / Skype / Facebook page or simply copy them to a text file.
The 20 finest quotes about Mountains:
1) Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.
― John Muir
2) Adieu to disappointment and spleen. What are men to rocks and mountains?
― Jane Austen
3) Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains.
― Jeffrey Rasley
4) Emerald slopes became so tall they touched the clouds, and showers painted diamond waterfalls that sluiced down cliff sides.
― Victoria A. Kahler
5) Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
― Barry Finlay
6) ..seen from above, landscapes are made up of mountains and watercourses. Just as a transparent model of the human body consists of a framework of bone and a network of arteries, the earth’s crust is structured in mountain ridges, river, creeks, and gullies.
― Reinhold Messner
7) How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
― John Muir
8) Do you know how fast you are walking? .. To get a close estimate, count the number of steps you take in a minute and divide by 30.. 🙂
― Albina Fabiani
9) You don’t need to climb a mountain to know that it’s high.
― Paulo Coelho
10) Kid, you’ll move mountains.
― Dr. Seuss
11) It’s impossible to fall of mountains you fool!
― Jack Kerouac
12) Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the mountaineer.
― John Muir
13) We were not pioneers ourselves, but we journeyed over old trails that were new to us, and with hearts open. Who shall distinguish?
― J. Monroe Thorington
14) In New York, the buildings are like mountains in some ways, but they are only alive because of the people living in them. Real mountains are alive all over.
― Silas House
15) When you stand at the bottom of the mountain and look up at the mountaintop, the path looks hard and stony, and the top is obscured by clouds. But when you reach the top and you look down, you realize that there are a thousand paths that could have brought you to that place.
― Roz Savage
16) The simple fact is this: when you goto Alaska, you get your ass kicked.
― Mark Twight
17) I like geography best, he said, because your mountains & rivers know the secret. Pay no attention to boundaries.
― Brian Andreas
18) I like the mountains because they make me feel small,’ Jeff says. ‘They help me sort out what’s important in life.
― Mark Obmascik
19) Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do.
― David J. Schwartz
20) The mountains knew the definition of freedom. They provided a place where he could find his mind.
― Daniel J. Rice
The brightest life experience quotes about Mountains follow our channel with an ever growing database of quotes for the major life events. Daily Quotes is your main inspiration source!
Our motivational quotations include not just wise words from real life thinkers, artists, writers, poets, or businessmen. On Daily quotes you will come across quotes from the finest books.
What’s your favorite quote from the video? Have anything better to say about Mountains? We wait for your quotes in the comments.
And don’t forget to support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth your attention!
Subscribe to our channel for more videos.