You can read the full quotes text in video description below.
Quotation is a wonderful glimpse of the world in all its complexity in one small but powerful phrase. All the outstanding quotes about Character in this video will change your mind and life by changing your perspective on Character. Our superb quotes will bring inspiration and let you view your daily tasks in a different light.
If you want to keep the quotes you like about Character, simply copy them from this description and use as status quotes for Facebook / WhatsApp / Skype / Tinder / Snapchat / Instagram to impress Make space for the most notable real life quotes about Character on your Instagram / Skype / Tinder / Snapchat / Facebook / WhatsApp page or simply add them to your desktop notebook.
The 20 finest quotes about Character:
1) Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
― Helen Keller
2) Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
― Abraham Lincoln
3) What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.
― A.A. Milne
4) It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
― Mark Twain
5) You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.
― Paul McCartney
6) Character — the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life — is the source from which self-respect springs.
― Joan Didion
7) When you choose your friends, don’t be short-changed by choosing personality over character.
― W. Somerset Maugham
8) Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It’s the sure-footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life.
― Ann Landers
9) We cannot live better than in seeking to become better.
10) Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.
11) All cruelty springs from weakness.
12) Show me a man with a tattoo and I’ll show you a man with an interesting past.
― Jack London
13) Choices determine character.
― Brandon Mull
14) Which of us has not felt that the character we are reading in the printed page is more real than the person standing beside us?
― Cornelia Funke
15) People do not seem to realise that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
16) In the end you should always do the right thing even if it’s hard.
― Nicholas Sparks
17) Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.
― Harper Lee
18) When you find a man you wish to marry, Tessa, remember this: You will know what kind of man he is not by the things he says, but by the things he does.
― Cassandra Clare
19) All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.
20) Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
― Criss Jami
On Daily Quotes you will discover an ever growing collection of quotes for any occasion from wise and successful people, quotes for your daily experiences and quotes tops compiled by our smart team.
Our motivational quotations include not just wise words from real life wise people. Here you will come across quotes from the finest books.
What’s your favorite quote from the video? Have anything better to say about Character? We wait for your quotes in the comment box.
And don’t forget to support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth your attention!
Subscribe to Daily quotes channel for more useful quotes.