You can read the full quotes text in the description below.
Daily Quotes is your treasure trove of the most powerful ideas put into words. All the outstanding quotes about Seasons in this video will change your mind and life by changing your perspective on Seasons. Our deep powerful quotes will bring inspiration and let you see your daily tasks in a different light.
There’s a way to keep your most favorite quotes about Seasons from this video: you can copy them from the description below and paste into your Instagram / Snapchat / Tinder / WhatsApp / Skype / Facebook status bar to share your worldview.
The 20 smartest quotes about Seasons:
1) Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.
― Yoko Ono
2) April is the cruelest month, breeding
lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
memory and desire, stirring
dull roots with spring rain.
― T.S. Eliot
3) Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
― Humbert Wolfe
4) When you’re young you prefer the vulgar months, the fullness of the seasons. As you grow older you learn to like the in-between times, the months that can’t make up their minds. Perhaps it’s a way of admitting that things can’t ever bear the same certainty again.
― Julian Barnes
5) I met Anne in the autumn.. Autumn, that wild season when rural men rack orchard trees with sticks and weep with the desire to kiss faraway Demeter’s supple breasts—to set lips to her travel-swollen eyes. They seek goddesses, but I desired only Anne.
― Roman Payne
6) And I’m lost behind
The words I’ll never find
And I’m left behind
As seasons roll on by
― Chris Cornell
7) Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.
― Charles Dickens
8) Summertime is always the best of what might be.
― Charles Bowden
9) Kareeda ni
Karasu no tomarikeri
Aki no kure
On a bare branch
A crow is perched –
― Basho Matsuo
10) Except. What is normal at any given time? We change just as the seasons change, and each spring brings new growth. So nothing is ever quite the same.
― Sherwood Smith
11) On a bare branch a crow is perched – autumn evening
― Basho Matsuo
12) There is something incredibly nostalgic and significant about the annual cascade of autumn leaves.
― Joe Wheeler
13) August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time.
― Sylvia Plath
14) Winter is much like unrequited love; cold and merciless.
― Kellie Elmore
15) I love how summer just wraps it’s arms around you like a warm blanket.
― Kellie Elmore
16) ..I hear the sounds of melting snow outside my window every night and with the first faint scent of spring, I remember life exists..
― John Geddes
17) Summer is only the unfulfilled promise of spring, a charlatan in place of the warm balmy nights I dream of in April. It’s a sad season of life without growth…It has no day.
― F. Scott Fitzgerald
18) You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.
― Mandy Hale
19) Don’t pour a lifetime of effort into a seasonal relationship. Not everyone from the pilot belongs in the finale.
― Mandy Hale
20) Autumn has come to northeast Montana. The vapor of one’s breath, the clarity of the stars, the smell of wood smoke, the stones underfoot that even a full day of sunlight won’t warm- these all say there will be no more days that can be mistaken for summer.
― Larry Watson
To find all the best life experience thoughts about Seasons follow our channel with the most widespread database of quotes for any occasion. Daily Quotes is your main inspiration source!
Our inspiring quotes include not just wise words from real life thinkers, artists, writers, poets, or businessmen. On Daily quotes you will come across quotes from all of your favorite books.
What’s the best quote, in your opinion? Have anything better to say about Seasons? We wait for your thoughts in the comment box.
Please support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth it!
Subscribe to Daily quotes channel for more useful quotes.