You can read the full list of quotes in video description below.
Daily Quotes is your essential guide to the soul captivaning wisdom. All the outstanding quotes about Storytelling in this video will change your ways of living and thinking by transforming your perspective on Storytelling. Our superb quotes will bring inspiration and let you see your everyday life in a different light.
If you want to keep your favorite quotes from this video about Storytelling, simply copy them from this description and use as your stats in Instagram / Skype / WhatsApp / Facebook / Snapchat / Tinder to impress Make space for the most notable real life quotes about Storytelling on your Snapchat / Skype / Tinder / Instagram / WhatsApp / Facebook page or simply copy them to your desktop notebook.
The 20 finest quotes about Storytelling:
1) It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
― Patrick Rothfuss
2) I will tell you something about stories . . . They aren’t just entertainment. Don’t be fooled. They are all we have, you see, all we have to fight off illness and death.
― Leslie Marmon Silko
3) Thus I rediscovered what writers have always known (and have told us again and again): books always speak of other books, and every story tells a story that has already been told.
― Umberto Eco
4) Humans are pattern-seeking story-telling animals, and we are quite adept at telling stories about patterns, whether they exist or not.
― Michael Shermer
5) Every great love starts with a great story..
― Nicholas Sparks
6) All great literature is one of two stories; a man goes on a journey or a stranger comes to town.
― Leo Tolstoy
7) It is my opinion that a story worth reading only in childhood is not worth reading even then.
― C.S. Lewis
8) I have always held the old-fashioned opinion that the primary object of work of fiction should be to tell a story.
― Wilkie Collins
9) Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can’t remember who we are or why we’re here.
― Sue Monk Kidd
10) funny how a beautiful song could tell such a sad story
― Sarah Dessen
11) A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.
― Graham Greene
12) I think it’s a shame that something as creative and vital to the nature of the human species as story-telling is largely controlled by the soulless cretins known as publishers.
― Piers Anthony
13) No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.
― Lewis Carroll
14) When someone is mean to me, I just make them a victim in my next book.
― Mary Higgins Clark
15) The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in.
― Henry Green
16) Whatever story you’re telling, it will be more interesting if, at the end you add, “and then everything burst into flames.
― Brian P. Cleary
17) I think the best stories always end up being about the people rather than the event, which is to say character-driven.
― Stephen King
18) Whenever I’m asked what advice I have for young writers, I always say that the first thing is to read, and to read a lot. The second thing is to write. And the third thing, which I think is absolutely vital, is to tell stories and listen closely to the stories you’re being told.
― John Green
19) Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don’t want to make eye contact while doing it.”
[Thoughts from Places: The Tour, Nerdfighteria Wiki, January 17, 2012]
― John Green
20) My father used to say that stories are part of the most precious heritage of mankind.
― Tahir Shah
The brightest life experience thoughts about Storytelling follow our channel with the most widespread database of quotes for the major life events. Daily Quotes is your main inspiration source!
Our motivational quotes include not just wise words from real life wise people. Here you will come across quotes from the finest books.
What’s the best quote, in your opinion? Have anything better to say about Storytelling? Share your quotes in the comment box.
Please support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth your attention!
Subscribe to our channel for more useful quotes.
Daily Quotes is not related to any other quote publisher or catalog. We don’t reserve the rights for the quotes we publish on our channel. Republishing of other content is strictly prohibited.